- Delete everything.
Wait no, don’t do that. You can’t start over and work with something if you have nothing to start with. Hmmmm… How about:
- Delete almost everything.
Okay yeah, that works. But is it specific enough? Probably not. Let’s try this one more time, shall we?
- Decide what you don’t like.
- Change that, so it seems like you deleted it but you actually didn’t.
Perfect. But is that really all? Yeah, I think I’m good.
*1 week and two posts pass before Abby realizes she forgot to mention her changes and introduce them properly*
Oh right. Don’t forget to actually to tell people what you’ve done with your blog. Way to just post a bunch of shit and confuse people. Very nice going *facepalm*.
Well hullo everyone. So in case you haven’t noticed, I did some things. Well, actually rather a lot of things. For one, I changed my domain. Yeah, that happened… hehe. For those of you who liked my old domain, really sorry but it had to happen. If you absolutely must know why, read this and you’ll understand. I really love what it is now, especially since I am the cookie queen when it comes to baking. I really feel like this new domain expresses what I’m trying to make my blog content more of, plus more bookish posts (which isn’t really included in the title, whoops). I’m also kinda not done with the changes, so hold tight. The next portion of this post will be a listing of things I’m resolving to do, related to blogging, in 2017 (oh, and how I’ll be going about doing those things):
- Write more book, food, music, and lifestyle posts. Or, write more actual content.
- For book posts, I’ll be participating in the 2017 popsugar reading challenge, which I did a few years ago with one of my friends but just for fun. This time I’ll be writing a review post for each book in order to check them off my list.
- For food posts, I don’t have a challenge in particular but I’d like to be posting a recipe at least once every two weeks, if not once a week since that’s basically how often I bake.
- For music posts, I’ll mostly just be writing a playlist for each month based on the music I’ve been listening to that month, and then posting it here.
- For lifestyle, I’ll pretty much just be trying to write monthly favorites posts and talk more about different things I’ve been trying each month, besides my usual random updates and life chats.
- Blog updating, essentially I’ll just be beautifying my actual site a little differently and fixing my about page since it’s pretty much just blank at the moment.
- Update my social media and different usernames and such so that everything is cohesive and easy to find for people to contact me outside of my blog.
- Accustom everyone to spelling my name “Abby” now instead of “Abi”, which might take a little bit because it’s been close to a year of me calling myself that and now I have to change it.
And because I really suck at personal resolutions, that’s all folks. I know this is kind of a shitpost way to finish off the year, but ah well. I hope you all have a happy new year, and may 2017 be our year.